SANEDI : Internship – Legal, Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Programme: Legal, Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Division: Company Secretariat / Legal Unit
Period: 1 July 2023 – 30 June 2025
The position requires an intern to support the business with compliance, contract, and secretarial services. This temp position will assist with working with a qualified and experienced individual able to train and mentor in these responsibilities.
Knowledge and skills to be gained
• Written and verbal skills – English
• Communication skills
• Administrative skills
• Report and minutes writing skills
Job Requirements (Technical)
• Legal writing skills
• Computer skills – Microsoft Application Job Requirements (Soft skills)
• Attention to details
• Demonstrated interpersonal, and excellent written and oral communication abilities.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with all levels of the organization and with counterparts in outside organizations.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely
• Ability to work in a team and individually.
• BA (law), BCom (Law) Buiris, and B.Proc or LLB.
• Added advantage compliance or risk
The closing date for this position is : 23 June 2023
Please email a detailed CV to: Legalintern@sanedi.org.za