Niemann Grobbelaar Attorneys Vacancy: Candidate Attorney
Niemann Grobbelaar Attorneys, a law firm in Bethlehem, Free State, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to serve their articles. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain practical experience and kickstart your legal career.
- LLB Degree from a recognized institution
- Strong academic record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Assisting senior attorneys with case preparations, research, and documentation
- Conducting legal research and preparing legal opinions
- Attending court proceedings and client meetings
- Drafting legal documents, including contracts, pleadings, and correspondence
- Assisting with administrative tasks related to legal matters.
- We offer a competitive salary package, which will be based on approval from the South African Skills Education Training Authority (Saseta).
If you are passionate about the law, eager to learn, and ready to take on new challenges, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit the following documents:
Cover letter highlighting your qualifications and motivation for applying.
Certified copies of your LLB Degree and License
Please email your application to email@example.com with the subject line “Candidate Attorney Application – and your name.”
Application deadline: 2023/08/01
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you have not heard from us within two weeks after the application deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Niemann Grobbelaar Attorneys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.