Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary
Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme, for the 2023 academic year.
Each year, the company awards bursaries to deserving students, pursuing studies towards an undergraduate or postgraduate LLB qualification.
To be considered for a bursary, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa;
- Candidates must be enrolled as a full-time student at a South African university for the LLB degree (at undergraduate or postgraduate level)
Successful candidates will be required to :
- Provided updated academic results and progress reports (where required)
- Attend one of the Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Vacation Programmes for law students if invited to do
- Agree to a right of first refusal with regards to Practical Vocational Training
How to apply :
Applications must be submitted online at: Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Bursary 2023
Applicants will be required to Register an account before they can Login and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or passport (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full University academic record/ transcript (on institutes letterhead)
- Covering letter (including the following: why you deserve to be awarded a bursary, what is important to you in life and any other information you would like to bring attention to)
- Curriculum Vitae
If you have any queries related to the bursary program, please contact Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr directly at email@example.com
Closing date for applications 1 September 2022