Legal Practitioners’ Fidelity Fund bursaries
The Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund provides bursaries for practising attorneys or candidate attorneys for further study at a South African University.
- The minimum requirement for qualification for a Legal Practitioners’ Fidelity Fund bursary is a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Juris, or B Proc degree or a similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
- If you are currently in the 1st semester of your second year, the LPFF can assist with a bursary for your 3rd and 4th year of study; OR
- If you are currently in the 1st semester of your third year, the LPFF can assist with a bursary for your final year of study.
Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- A bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a recipient.
- The Fund’s Board of Control will in each case determine the amount of the bursary.
- A bursary can be awarded for a maximum period of two years at a South African University.
How to apply:
Visit the Legal Practitioners’ Fidelity Fund website and download the application forms
NB: The closing date for applications 15 August 2022. You may post or hand-deliver your application form. > Faxed or e-mailed applications are not accepted