The National Lotteries Commission (NLC) Graduate and Student Interns Programme – 2023/25
The National Lotteries Commission has Fourteen (14) Graduate and Student interns’ opportunities available for a 24-month period. The Graduate and Student Interns will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the Programme. The successful Graduate and Student Interns will be placed in the following NLC’s divisions and Provincial Offices.
Division: Regulatory Compliance Head Office (Pretoria)
Number of interns required: Regulatory Compliance (1)
What are the requirements for this internship?
Additional to the above-mentioned qualifications, the applicants must be:
• Between 18 and 35 years old
• Must have completed their N4, N5 and N6 National Certificates
• Unemployed Students who require 18 months Experiential Training
• Has never participated in an internship programme
• South African Citizen
To apply interested applicants should:
Please click and complete the Graduate & Student Interns Programme-23/25 application form.
After completing the application form, please submit
– A concise Curriculum Vitae (3-5 pages)
– Certified copies of ID document
– Senior Certificate (Grade 12/ Matric)
– Post matric qualifications, including transcript of academic record
– A one-page letter of motivation indicating your preferred placement – department /division/provincial office attached
Post/Hand delivery to: The Human Capital Department for attention Senior Manager: Human Capital @ 333 Grosvenor Street, Block D Hatfield Gardens, Hatfield, 0083
Email on email@example.com
Telephone number for queries: 012 432 1300
The closing date is 26th July 2023 before end of business.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM NLC WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION TO BE UNSUCCESSFUL.